Thursday, September 22, 2011

LOVING this!


The next few days when I looked at her I cried. The spirit of purity she brought with her into our home overwhelmed me. I've waited my whole life to be a MOM and it took us a very long time to get little Gwennie here. I just feel so grateful and humbled to be her mom. Nursing for 8 hrs a day, changing tons of diapers, no sleep, getting spit up all over etc. doesnt bother me at all, I consider it a privilege. When she cries to wake me up in the middle of the night I just get excited to hold her, bury my face into her neck, and kiss those big squishy cheeks:) Im SO happy she is finally here!

1 comment:

Keeping Up w/ the Rupps said...

Lol that's funny you say that (excited to wake up with her in the middle of the night) because I was the same way. She was in the bassinet right next to me but it was still too far and too long "being away." I would/still get a bit teary eyed and overwhelmed just thinking about how much I love my little one. That just means we are good mom's right?? :)